To get to the end point of your construction project, it is not enough to carry out the structural work. There is no doubt that shell and core is an essential part of the construction work but it is always completed with post-construction and finishing works in order to successfully complete any construction project. We also remind you that the range of services offered by our construction and renovation company ARV Design includes post-construction and finishing works. Our qualified specialists (architects, workers, electricians, plumbers, etc.) are ready to lead your project from the beginning till the end.
In this article, we briefly introduce you to the last two stages of construction work.
The third stage of construction: post-construction
The post-construction stage arrives after finishing the structural work during the construction of your future house or villa. Even if the post-construction does not deal with neither strength nor stability of the structure, it is still an important step because it makes your home suitable to live in. Post-construction does not last as long as structural work.
The content of the post-construction may vary depending on your construction project. In general, this involves the following works:
- Thermal and sound insulation. It helps to protect your home from the humidity of the Mediterranean coast, whatever the season. This step is especially important to reduce the energy consumption. Insulation also helps to ensure that your home or villa is protected against noise pollution caused by neighbors, road traffic, etc.
- Interior partitions. They allow to separate rooms in your house or villa. Interior partitions can be made from a wide variety of materials: plaster, wood, steel, concrete.
- Plumbing. Plumbing work helps organize the passage of clean water and wastewater through your house or villa.
- Electricity. Electrical installations are essential for your daily comfort as they ensure the operation of sockets, lights and household appliances.
- Heating and air conditioning.
The fourth stage of construction: finishing works
For years, our renovation and construction company ARV Design has been putting its know-how at the service of its customers on the French Riviera and in Monaco. We take care of all finishing works from floor to ceiling during the construction of a house or a villa. Depending on your project, the finishing works can be very varied and can include flooring, siding, painting, etc. The completion of the finishing works requires the intervention of a professional mason.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or to obtain a free quotation of your construction work.